Q: Is Website Words’ copywriting risk free?
A: Yes. Let our work prove itself to you. If it doesn’t (hey things happen, although not often), you can request a refund (but please allow us to endeavour to put things right first – I mean that’s only fair right?). Refunding is clearly outlined in our Terms of Business which is emailed to you before you pay any money or commit to anything. So our work really is ZERO risk to you.
Q: Why should I use Website Words as my website copywriter?
A: We’re your trained soldiers on hire. Your website is constantly under siege by judgments from your target market that are so insidious and so subliminal that you don’t even know you’re getting slammed when you are.
Here’s what we know:
You’ve got seconds to convince your target market to be interested in you. And here’s the kicker. They’re actually not that interested in you! In fact if they could live without you, they would. Happily. But they can’t. Why? Because they have a problem. They need a solution. They need information. And they-need-you. Fast!
And that’s what we do:
We write for Google – so it can find your website. Fast.
We write for your web visitors – so they can solve a problem, find a solution or get information. Fast.
Q: What are the benefits of using Website Words as my website copywriter?
A: There are 5 major benefits:
- Your web copy problem disappears: Our website copywriter thoroughly understands it, owns it and delivers it back to you solved.
- You’ll add precious hours to your day: Our website copywriter ensures it’s one less task that you struggle with.
- You’ll get peace of mind that your web copy is right: Our website copywriter ‘kicks butt’ with a fresh perspective that industriously prepares your target market to make a purchasing decision.
- You’ll look good: Our website copywriter reinforces your professional credibility, validates your expertise and influences your target market.
- Your life is simplified: Our website copywriter delivers your web copy with minimal disruption to you.
Q: How much does your website copywriter cost?
A:Our guess is your time is money, but we can’t tell the cost to you:
- For failing to attract that crucial client because your web copy is lethargically bad.
- For lost productivity as you slog and struggle to write your web copy yourself.
- If your credibility nose dives because your web copy is appallingly awful.
We can only work out your investment after you’ve spoken to us about your requirements.
Q: How can I get onto the front page of Google?
A:Google has to find your website before it can put it on the front page. To be found, your web copywriting must use keywords. Around 80-90% of people discover websites through search engines (of which around 85% use Google). Getting Google to find your website is achieved by skilled website copywriter expertise, not luck. You’ve got to know how to meticulously embed your keywords into page scripts, titles etc (to read well for Google) and into page copy (to read well for humans).
Q: What are my keywords or key phrases?
A:The real language your customers use to search for your product or service. Use Google tools (e.g. keyword tool) to uncover the actual keywords being searched for (often they’re not what you think). It’s highly recommended that you use a trained website copywriter to do this on your behalf because they know how to create the correct searches and interpret the correct results.
Q: How do I stay on the front page of Google?
A:By continuously testing, refining and updating your web copy to ensure that you remain leading edge for your keywords (as your competitors are vying and paying for the front page privilege too).
Q: How do I get more traffic to my website?
A:By ensuring that Google finds your website and directs traffic to it. To accomplish this, your web copywriting must consistently reflect the real language (keywords) your customers use to search for your product or service. Your web copy must also be updated frequently as Google loves fresh, quality content.
Q: How do I grab my casual web visitor’s attention?
A:You get their attention by slowing them down and drawing them in. Your web copywriting must flaunt magnetic headlines that stops your casual visitor dead in their tracks and turns them into avid readers of your next sentence e.g. “The most closely guarded secret your bank prays you’ll never discover”. Around 80% of people read headlines and only 20% will read on, so a weak headline guarantees that your web copy will not be read.
Q: How can I compel my casual web visitor to buy or take action?
A: Your web copywriting must drip with the power of persuasion, with:
- Fascinating bullet points e.g. “the simple facts are…”
- Jaw droppingly relevant benefits e.g. “toasty toes at 6am in winter”
- Strong calls to action e.g. “click on the download button to start your 30-day free trial”
- Risk-free guarantees e.g. “we guarantee that you’ll save 12 hours in 6 weeks, or your money back”.
Q: How do I get my customer to buy again?
A: Your web copywriting must deliberately remain valuable to your customers by staying up-to-date and continually providing the latest advice and information to:
- Encourage them to return to your website
- Demonstrate your expertise in a likable way
- Help them make further purchasing decisions.
Q: Do I need to focus on keywords and sharp web copywriting if I don’t want my website to sell?
A: Yes. It remains absolutely critical that you do. There is a purpose, a reason behind why you’ve spent time and money setting up your website. And it comes with an action you want your web visitor to take. It may be to read the next sentence, ring you, download something, sign up, share a link… Remember, you want them to ‘buy’ your desired action.
Q: How does Website Words’ bill?
A: Typically you are invoiced two times:
- 50% deposit before the project begins (functions as a mechanism to book your project into our schedule).
- 50% payable upon completion.
Q: Where can I read Website Words’ Terms of Business?
A: Before you pay any money or commit to anything, Website Words will email you our Terms of Business (with purchase order number if required) laying out the service and fees. It’s very straight forward (nothing is hidden). To accept the offer of service, you tick your requirements, sign, scan and email the document back to Website Words. No work can begin until your signed project acceptance is received.
A: The link is found in our website footer or you can read it here.
A: The link is found in our website footer or you can read it here.
Q: What is the timeframe to rewrite my website?
A: Generally expect the process to take from 2 weeks onwards. The 2 most critical factors are:
- How fast you can turn the approval of the DRAFT pages around.
- The quantity of pages being rewritten..
Q: How much of my time do I have to personally invest?
A: The process has been meticulously structured to ensure low inconvenience, disruption and time invested by you. Areas for your time are:
- Reading the drafts.
- Scanning the emailed status updates.
- Answering quick questions via phone or email.
- Making final approvals.
Q: Who publishes and uploads the final web copy onto my website?
A: Your webmaster or the person in charge of your website.
Q: Are there questions we can answer in advance for our About Us page profiles?
A: Yes. These questions need to be answered by you and each staff member:
- What are your key responsibilities?
- What do you enjoy most about your job?
- What do you like to do outside of work?
Profiles are exceptionally important for building emotional connections and rapport between your web visitor and you (it’s common for business being approved over shared interests).